Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rudy Van Gelder microphone

When is finally down? The Financials

The U.S. dollar also saw today a roller-coaster ride. After a quiet start, the USD put the longer took the day to the stronger. At 16:00, the price clock back even beyond the limit of 1.18, which also proved today to be very persistent. Because the dollar lost against the evening then all of its profits.

How's next? Up to me the potential of this currency pair seems very low. The mark of 1.18 seems insurmountable. Additional facilities in the range between 1.1650 and 1.1950 are many more resistors, which is much higher than rates be expected to prevent the present. Down but there are very good support, but this does not seem to me extremely to be strong. A theoretical target price of just below 1.10 seems possible for me.

Following the successful trial put the week before last, I'll try it again this time if possible. Which financial instrument, I'll buy me is still unclear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment