Sunday, February 22, 2009

List Crystal Silver Gold Hacks

breakout after bull trap! Short

After I invested since Thursday in the warrant USDHR, yesterday there was the decisive day, in relation to the Bear-wedge. The U.S. dollar strengthened on first massively, before he then crashed completely. This was clearly one of the best examples of a bull trap, which I had ever seen.

represents Following the outbreak is now the question of how to proceed. The way down is now paved in general. A very weak dollar in the next few days would not surprise me. A target price of ~ 1:08 seems realistic. But beware. The question which we could continue to employ is whether the story is with UBS and the banking secrecy also continues to impact negatively on the franc. Theoretically, that would be very possible. Therefore, I'll think again, how long will I keep my put warrant. Also, already a sell by tomorrow I'll probably have to consider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment