Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kokeshi Doll Singapore

"More Sex with Jesus"

Sometimes I wonder yes and I do not quite know how to respond to some strange style flowers of Christianity. One of them I had some time ago in an "open service of" experienced as a young woman came forward and told was that they "want more sex with Jesus." What they wanted to express that was probably a close, passionate relationship with Jesus. Certainly not a human sexual relationship, and yet, I think that this semantics is problematic. I already find the address or Daddy Daddy irritating and sometimes I feel as if God was personally responsible only for myself, for my relationship needs and desires. Here God is degraded too quickly to individual comfort factor of my desires and this he certainly did not deserve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment