Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zimbra As Mail Server

" pedagogy of praise "

Welcomes The moderator of the liturgy eloquently the visitors of the local church and leads sent from the weekly award on to the weekly discontinuations. Next comes the time of worship and the worship leader, the concentration of people all trying to win for themselves by pointing to God and the Holy Spirit invites you now to come. The door opens and ... No of course not, that's not meant and of course also know the worship leader, that the Holy Spirit does not come, but that it is his work and his present wants. Two lovers are sitting in the sun and say: "marvel like writing to me the disappearance of the sun on the local curvature of the earth." So, to counteract the Holy Spirit and the worship leader continues: "Please feel you all totally free, you can sit up, stay, raise their hands or whatever your tradition corresponds to come before the Lord and honor him with all my heart. " While I'm still thinking, which is my tradition and where everything in the world is my heart right now, it scrolls just in its notes and says: "For the first song we all stand on. " As I sit here and fight like a pubescent boy, if I should get up or not. One voice says that I should stand up and tell me "engage in the praise of" easy to (sic) and the other voice says she is looking for someone else, they can piss. I get up and not sing. Poor compromise in worship. But I seem to be not only because the community is reflected not in the least the dedication of the worship band again, which seems to notice this too. After the third repetition of the second song, taking breaks to enervated from the worship leader worship and says something like: "Dear brethren, you believe that the Lord delights in our song? The fact that this praise is a fragrance for him? I do not think that is why we sing the first two songs again and we are all up and sing with all my heart and praise and glorify our Lord. "I think that repetition is an educational principle and minus minus and probably not only in the Mathematics plus give and get up to the repetition of repetitions of the first song. My thoughts are far away and I notice how the door of the church hall is open, I think the Holy Spirit has just gone out yet ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment