Saturday, February 5, 2011

Security Light Motion Sensor Diagram

today I show you my world of orchids ...






were used in tropical orchids Europe something special. They were collected directly into the rain forest, had to survive long voyages were therefore extremely expensive and difficult to keep it. Both have changed dramatically in recent decades. Thanks to modern farming methods to the flower friend is now a variety of exotic plants available, easily thrive on the windowsill. A few extra features in the care to be observed but - for almost every window of an apartment there for the best orchid, crucial are the light and temperature conditions of the window (most suitable, the west or east window). (Excerpt from http://www.orchideenforum.de/anfang.htm)


Just a few years ago I was concerned, these beautiful plants with me to have at home ... by me wrong care, many copies received very quickly ... only afterwards I found in the literature and Internet forums the right care tips and behold, orchids have become my favorites ... At the moment they bloom around the bet and I am surprised, grateful for what plants but are they actually airs ... LG and you have a good time - Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment