Friday, October 1, 2010

Free Kates Playground Vids Mobile

I invite you ...



My post this time is very short, because I have just completed the final preparations in order to take nice guests in reception and the time is now for a few days filled out with celebrations and nice hours ...

I wish you a beautiful and sunny autumn possible time .... LG and until then - Rita

can in the autumn collage you marvel at the gift tags ... 2 of which I won in a raffle at Melontha, at this point, many thanks for that ... frankly, I was I totally surprised because I never know what :-) and win ... because the snacks are so beautiful, I like a few others have ordered in Melontha's shop. Actually, I avoid any form of advertising on my blog but it's ok to make an exception, especially in this nice occasion :-) ... if interested just visit at Melontha http://zauber-garten.blogspot.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment