Saturday, December 11, 2010

Black And White 21st Birthday

[Dating]: Movies with M.

Hello readers,

love so well, ... he is probably not. I feel like an oversized baby in LSD. I sigh every few minutes, and I can concentrate totally NOT.


Last night I was with M. in the cinema - Otto's Eleven. My goodness, what a funny movie (recommended)! I've laughed so! Throughout the film M. behaved really very nice. I can say up to 2-3 times when he thought he would have me on my two surveys in the upper body stroke, he was pretty good. And except for a couple of pretty hungry kisses he did not continue trying to thread something. Well, yes, he wanted to disappear with me in my car ... But when I said that I did not want that, it was okay.

As I said, I can not complain about his behavior, he acts very exemplary and well-educated, the stupid is just simple, it has totally with me "click", but with him yet. He told me also said that. I know that he is not evil says, a good knowledge of human nature, I then but ... But it's just a shame .. Above all, my entire phone memory is full. From Wednesday through today! * * Defection He kneels down totally in, I did not know that men, which says that it will only have sex once, try this way.

Somehow, the funny ... And I feel really like a giant baby in LSD. I wonder if I should now find good or not is still unclear to me.

Greetings!
* asterisk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment