Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Do You Put On A Victorian Christmas Tree

raid:

Hello my friends!

Leave Now, only about dating is boring ... Therefore, I have made you a nice "raid-Post" for the months of November and December 2010 together. I really can not say on which days I've bought something, the fact is that I bought all this at some point in the last few months ... Very different things ... you have fun browsing ... And oh yes, most things I have once again risen in the used-goods center, but what bothers me more ... I wear the things, all things are as good as new ... So therefore?



girls, a question for you:
WO buys you your basics such as Long sleeve shirts, turtleneck sweaters, etc.? Primark? H & M? What is cheap and of good quality? Tips? I am specifically looking for is not too thick and form-fitting turtlenecks, are not too short! Who knows where there is such a thing? :-)




One of my pieces is found that green, casual bag. I love you! Green is my favorite color anyway! And since I have many clothes in green, it fits well for one or the other outfit! I look forward to my first posting here outfit with this bag. ;-)


Buffalo This adorable mini bag I love dearly! It is ideal when I meet with a friend in the cafe or to complete a quick response and did not really need much. For it is really small! ;)


Yes, a normal, black handbag I have long been used once again. I'm just too few. I have missed the possible variations, so this bag ...


... and this one was bought for the same reason as the one shown above ... Variations! You can just never have enough of it!


this beautiful blazer in eggplant, I could not resist! I have found it in the used goods center, originally from H & M. A beautiful, figure-hugging part, which is slightly longer and not too short ... !
I LOVE IT!

An ingenious combination piece! Very fitting trousers to boots, beautiful boots and a cute top under a blazer ... one of my favorite work outfit!

know a very nice, easy summer and spring blazer with light pinstripes ...

I could not resist ... determined from great to look green, red or other bright colors! Do I have to try out times, how to wear something like the best. ;)


miracle Nice earrings ...
can always use! Especially for first dates ... * * Schmunzel


miracle Nice earrings ...
can always use! Especially for first dates ... * * Schmunzel


miracle Nice earrings ...
can always use! Especially for first dates ... * * Schmunzel


Such a beautiful sweater ... I could burst with happiness every time when I wear them again!

bought because I had a "first" date ... Unfortunately, it took place not
... But I love this jacket too tight pants ... Beautifully Fitted ... * Sigh * And even if women have curves ... then they should also emphasize ... ;-)








Sun .. And I've also tinkered something nice for yourself ... a vanity mirror ... ! I always wanted an exceptional and large mirror ... That with the light I still have not settled, but the mirror ... I've found recently ...

How did I do this? It's simple ... We have received a large shipment at work, with beautiful picture frame ... Yes, ... Unfortunately, one of which was defective. Because it wanted to dispose of my bosses, I dove behind the frame, because I liked him very well. I asked if I could have him and it was agreed. I removed the glass and took the frame and the rear wall with ... Then I drove to the nearest DIY store and got me in the right size (40x50cm in my case) a simple, no-nonsense simple mirror. I put this back home just in the picture frame. Put behind the back and fastened the back as usual in the frame. If all this is too shaky, which can stick to the glass very carefully in the context ... I did not dare. :) It came out the following:



Now I wish you but .........

GOOD NIGHT!

* asterisk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment