Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Left Arm Numb And Fast Heart Beat

months Nov. & Dec. 3rd Date on Sunday with M.

Hello my love!

Well, my love rail has worked as always. ,-P
I say to M. only one thing away

LSD away, man, SO GOOD!


Yes, we had on Sunday on the third date. Yes, he wanted to see my apartment
(Girls, your alarm bells should be ringing here!), Yes, we have previously
often send text messages about sexual content written
(ALARMGLOCKEN!!), ... ... Yes, he took me down flat.

When I sent him like him wanted a nice SMS (
I said I would like them to continue in my life), he assumed
me to him offend would, with my love.
I will take some time out steam.
whereupon I told him only said: "I gave you a compliment! !
true But you're right, "The answer came promptly:" My goodness,
you realize yet how many things are "I found it really laugh
...! :) Of course, I've noticed that all the time!
why I answered simply, "You're right!" - And the topic was
ended. About EP I let him get his rejection yesterday.


on to new realms! Upcoming Invitations to coffee to be! :) * Star *

0 comments:

Post a Comment