Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Is The Best Motocross Gear

* sigh * ...

Hello my friends!

Christmas is over, Tilda and I have received great gifts and now we have the day again. Funny, I've been quite a long time looking for a new bikini ... Why I still do not have?

Well, all the big companies had simply nothing that would have been dropped .. Meanwhile, there is winter, meaning that most have been no more Swimwear and if they do, "lies precisely in the camp" and can not be retrieved because "we're only a couple today!" - Or something. Meanwhile, I gave up. Just today I stumbled over a Monokini (see picture) and I was so excited - who would have been it. Well, he was until I read the following: "Suitable for A + B Cup."
you! Since then arises directly the question again: "And why does the net for Cup C + D As hard as it can not be!" * Sigh *

looking for even longer and even more desperate now I can say this:
The only shop I found by swimwear that has me actually promised is Lascana .
Actually, I've ignored the swimwear there, always right, because the lingerie me much more interested ('re really nice there!). Meanwhile, I have decided to treat myself to a bikini every year there. Point. Since there are beautiful things, for my chest. ;)

I wish you a wonderful New Year and a Happy New Year!
* asterisk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment